GE Vivid i
GE Healthcare’s new Vivid i is the world’s first miniaturized cardiovascular ultrasound system to provide high-performance, full-featured imaging in a lightweight design. Vivid i address one of the biggest challenges in cardiovascular care – access to complete, real-time diagnostic information. The new system expands the reach of echocardiography by offering all the functionality and high performance of full-featured premium scale systems – but in a completely portable and wireless design that weighs 30 times less.
GE Vivid i Applications: Cardiac, Vascular, Abdominal, OB/GYN, Small Parts and Musculosketal.
- Phased-array transducer technology for 2D, color and Doppler imaging.
- Multiple focal zones help optimize image quality.
- Extremely high frame rates, enhanced color flow and color angio
- 5 levels of Coded Octave Harmonics
- LVO contrast option
- Triplex and duplex display capabilities
- Full DICOM Connectivity
- Coded Phase Inversion (CPI)
- Automatic Spectrum Optimization (ASO)
- Tissue Velocity Imaging (TVI)
- Tissue Tracking (TT)
- Live Anatomical M-Mode
- Cardiac probe adult 3S-RS: 1.5 – 4 MHz
- Cardiac probe pediatric 10S-RS: 5 – 11.5 MHz
- Convex Probe 4C-RS: 1.8 – 6 MHz
- Linear Probe 8L-RS: 4 – 13 MHz
- Endocavity Probe E8C-RS : 4-11MHz